Don't neglect the health of your website!
If your website is built on a dynamic system such as Joomla! or Wordpress you've made a good choice. Your site is flexible, extendable and easily updated through a browser. But like any great tool, it's good practice to keep it safe and secure. We've created several packages to choose from to help you keep your site updated, backed up and secure.
$30 per month or $300 per year (save $60)
- Keeping your version of Joomla! or Wordpress as up to date as possible (excluding major version updates such as going from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 or 2.5 to 3.x)
- Keeping your 3rd party extensions and plugins as up to date as possible (not including some paid extensions whose subscriptions may have expired. Basically if we don't have access to it we can't update it.)
- Free updates of any premium extension that we hold the subscription for (eg. JCE editor Pro, JSitemap Pro, Akeeba Pro, Regular Labs Extensions).
- Backing up your site anytime we run an update (usually once a month)
Updates, Security & Backups
$45 per month or $480 per year (save $60)
- Everything in the Basic Updates package
- Weekly (or more often if you need it) off-site backups using Akeeba Pro sent to a service of your choice or to our Amazon S3 account
- 2 free recovery restores per year (in case of server issues)
- Site Monitoring and 1 deep malware audit per month via MyJoomla (unless issues arise, then we'll run audits more often)
- 3 minor site changes per month (change text, or replace photo)
- Installation of Admin Tools Pro in Joomla! and a comparable security plugin in Wordpress
$55 per month or $600 per year (save $60)
- Everything in the Updates and Security package
- Webhosting on our virtual private server
- We handle all your hosting support issues directly
- Reasonable limits (more space and bandwidth than you probably need and we can work with you if your needs are high)
$15 per month or $120 per year (save $60)
- You manage your own website
- You get your own cPanel login
- You get a slice of our SSD based Virtual Server
If you don't fit into any of our packages, let us know. We can create a package tailored specifically to your needs. Examples are:
- You only need backups
- You only need plugin/extension updates
- You need your server as well as your site managed
- You need a set number of hours of content updates
- You have multiple sites that need maintained
- You want faster page loads or help with SEO
- You have a large commerce or business site and need a large, managed server
- Anything else site and server related you want to talk with us about providing
Click on an item below to learn more
We build most of our sites using the Joomla! CMS or "Content Management System." This is a fancy was of saying that your site is built with a system that lets YOU manage it from a web based dashboard. We create the site and teach you how to manage it. You can update text, add pages, even upload photos all through your web browser. We prefer to use Joomla! but can also build with Wordpress or a newcomer called PageKit, which is great for smaller sites. We're also open to investigating other systems if you have one you like.
Over the last few years we've put in hundreds of hours of time in building Moodle sites. If you're looking for a powerful online learning system with loads of features, Moodle is a great tool.
We also have experience building hybrid Joomla! - Moodle sites where you get the best of both worlds in one site.
While eCommerce can be very complex, there are ways to make it easier. We work to find the right fit for you. We've worked with Opencart (a stand alone cart), Woocommerce (a Wordpress cart), Quick2Cart, J2Store, and Mijoshop (Joomla carts). Let us know what your needs are and we'll find the right cart for you.
Joomla! Site Migration
If you've got an older Joomla site, and you want to hang onto the content while upgrading to a new site, we can take care of that. We can clone your old site, create a new site and then migrate your content from the old to the new. Depending on your original template, we can even make your new site look like your old site.
Print & Logo Design
We don't just make websites! We can handle your printed pieces too. From business cards, to brochures to newsletters and conference program guides. We can handle just about any print job. We can also help you with branding and logo design.
Video & Event Services
Need some help managing the A/V at your conference? Intimated by the thought of doing your first webcast? Need a podcast or DVDs created from your conference sessions? We can handle it!
We've also got an extensive background in preparing Presentations for many of our clients. While we love to work in Apple's Keynote app, we can also clean up or create PowerPoint presentations for you.
Did You Know?
We also offer Event Services. If you need help with tech at your event, want an expert on site or or just want help negotiating and sorting out what to order at your venue, we can help. We can even come and run your projection or webcast so you don't have to.